|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2020|
We needed experienced candidate for the position of an Accountant in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidate can apply.
- Maintain company book of Accounts.
- Maintain AR and AP and ensure completeness and accuracy of aging reports.
- Liaises regularly with bankers, auditors, debtors and creditors.
- Matches, reviews and verifies invoices prior to entering them into the system.
- Preparation and submission of monthly and yearly Accounting reports to management.
- Graduate in Commerce/Accounting.
- Minimum two to four years experience in Accounting.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods and practices.
- Ability to develop, build and maintain strong interpersonal relationship with management, staff and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and spreadsheets.