|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
We are hiring experienced candidate for the post of an Accountant in Abu Dhabi. Candidate who are interested can apply.
- Monitoring and supervision of timely updates of all transactions in ERP module while ensuring accuracy.
- Dealing with banks regarding different matters such as commercial and finance related issues and day to day matters.
- Dealing with insurance companies as per requirements of the company and maintaining appropriate insurance coverage.
- Coordinate with vendors related to payment matters.
- Monitoring and supervision of supply chain management activities.
- Responsible for overall financial and account related matters.
- Responsible of the documentation of the company.
- Monitoring & supervision of inventory.
- Maintain effective relationships with banks and financial institutions.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the management, in the interest of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Reporting skills and ability to present complex research results.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, time management skills and deadline-oriented.