|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2020|
Company: TANAMI PROPERTIES
Position: Payables Accountant
- Manage all aspects of A/P.
- Ensue transactions and entries have properly reflected in the general ledgers and financial reports.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Accounts Payable will encompass the processing of all accounts payable transactions including bills, credit card charges and accruals, ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification.
- Process cheque requests.
- Match invoices to cheques, obtain all signatures for cheques and distribute cheques accordingly.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.E
- Assist in month end closing.
- Prepare the forecasted cash outflow of AP
- Monthly financial reports for management..
Interested candidate please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Laith AlObaidi Group
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
Candidate who are interested can apply
Email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Company inviting applications from experienced candidate for the post of an Accountant in Dubai.
Candidate who are interested can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org