|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
We are looking for an Accountant Assistant to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Maintains general ledger accounts for certain funds.
- Prepares and keys input document for receivables, deposits, transfers, and interest income.
- Prepares accrual of expenditures and revenues for financial statement purposes.
- Prepares and balances other journal entries for required adjustments to the general ledger.
- Performs monthly analysis of balance sheet accounts; monitors cash balances for appropriate levels.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and prepares related adjusting journal entries to balance these accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of schedules and related information required for the annual audit of the comprehensive annual financial report.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, financial statements and reports, and ledgers and journals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in using accounting or related systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.