|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We are looking for an Accountant to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can send resume.
- Process payments and cash receipt operations/ cash forecast.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Prepare reconciliation statement of all bank accounts maintained by company.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation schedules, and insurance records.
- Participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable process.
- Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials.
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Independent, self-motivated, attentive to details with great communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel.