|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
We are looking for an Accountant to fill the position in Dubai. Candidate who are interested can send resume.
- Update and analyse general ledger accounts including bank accounts, receivables and payables accounts and perform reconciliations.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare excel schedules of main P&L and balance sheet items.
- Review budgets vs actual results and highlight/explain reasons for major deviations on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly, bi-annual, and annual financial reports & statements.
- Create presentations and analysis summarizing financial performance.
- Manage all VAT submissions and ensure accuracy of the same.
- Co-ordinate year-end audits.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to policies, processes & standards.
- Liaise with tax advisers and provide required information.
- Adhoc tasks as required by management.
- Accounting degree or qualification required.
- Two to four years experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge of Accounting software.
- Excellent communication skill.