|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
Looking for an Accountant to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send updated CV.
Industry: Freight Forwarding
- Ensure proper recording of all company transactions; supervise monthly and end-of-year closing of the general ledger with proper documentation
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records and trial balance to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise and review the payroll records and the processing of pay checks/slips and report by the HR department.
- Verify invoices, all types of vouchers, and the progressive payment certificates of the customers.
- Review monthly financial statements and analyse expenditure variance.
- Provide reports to superior to ensure accurate and timely monitoring and control of expenditures.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and other key financial control documents.
- Responsible for the preparation of income and balance sheet statements, consolidated and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyses financial reports, reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or finance.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to take initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Applications.
- Proficient in Accounting softwares.