|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
We are looking for an Accountant to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Prepares and processes journal entries, reviews automatic postings for cash, assets, expenses, and inter-company charges, and reconciles designated General Ledger accounts per the company guidelines.
- Performs daily processing of accounts payable and receivable.
- Compiles and explains designated General Ledger balances at year end in accordance with company guidelines
- Coordinate communication with clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English (professional level)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Good attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.