|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2019|
We needed urgently eligible candidates to fill the vacancy of an Accountant in Dubai.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Review asset, liability, and capital account entries by analysing account information.
- Verify and scrutinize petty cash claims.
- Oversee financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by maintaining financial information confidential.
- Prepare Trial Balance,Financial Statements and ensure all the data, records and schedules be provided to the internal and external auditor for a smooth and flawless audit.
- Prepare reconciliation statement of all bank accounts maintained by company.
- Prepare Budget and compare with actuals if any variations take corrective actions.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance, or equivalent.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, persistent and able to challenge.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous work experience.