|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
We are hiring experienced candidates for the post of an Accountant in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
- Solely responsible to maintain the overall financial accounts of the company.
- Compile, analyze and review financial information to prepare posting of jorunal entries, general ledger accounts, accruals, adjustments and monthly entries and invoices.
- Handle the tasks of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Calculate profit and losses of the company, inventory management and stock taking.
- Prepare payroll & overtime computation; process WPS transfer.
- Prepare a report for filing of VAT returns.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Handle and enter petty cash transactions.
- Maintain client and customer records.
- Maintain daily manufacturing production records.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least three solid years of accounting experience.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Especially Excel).
- Demonstrate professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use IT systems to meet needs..
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.