|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Looking for eligible candidates for the post of Admin Assistant in Dubai.
Industry: Freight Forwarding
- Answer incoming calls and route to concerned department.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Handle business travel with responsibility for booking travel arrangements.
- Coordinating meeting schedules and preparing travel and submitting expense reimbursement requests.
- Organize and maintain files with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Take minutes during client project status calls as well as internal meetings for distribution.
- Edit and create spreadsheets, but will also use PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate Diploma or Degree in Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.