|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2020|
We are hiring eligible candidates for the post of an Admin Assistant in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Freight Forwarding
- Enhance and implement administrative systems as and when needed to increase efficiency.
- Support all the activities including office management, implementation of procedures, process management, records management and diary management.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary.
- Effective communications management of the Line Manager's office and maintaining confidentiality.
- Assist the Line Manager's in preparing presentation materials.
- Ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports.
- Effectively design, maintain and update filing system.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for the Line Manager.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, stakeholders, as well as consultants.
- Receive and screen all communications for the Line Manager including telephone calls and e-mail messages.
- Manage all incoming mail and identify items that require priority attention of the Line Manager.
- Independently responding to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
- Prioritize, channelize, and facilitate communication from other business units.
- Attending Management, other meetings and taking minutes, as directed.
- Organize and maintain the layout of the office and maintain the supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of two year of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skill.
- Knowledge of MS Office Application.