|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
We needed eligible candidates for the post of call Center Agent in Abu Dhabi. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Receives and responds to inquiries/complaints regarding the Business Unit’s services, and ensures it is resolved in a timely manner.
- Promotes good customer relations by providing customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assists in preparing reports pertaining to business development and sales to the senior management whenever required.
- Keeps in touch with existing customers to take feedback about services being delivered, their future needs, information about competitors’ activities (pricing and offers), etc.
- Maintains a detailed and updated database on customers which is periodically reviewed to maintain accurate information.
- Re-directs customer inquiries to appropriate personnel within the company and who can assist in resolving the complaints/issues.
- Follows up with relevant internal teams to resolve customer complaints and respond to any queries.
- Analyses customer feedback and ensures necessary action is taken on improvement areas.
- Basic Education.
- With at least two year experience in a BPO industry.
- With experience in sales is an advantage.
- Must have an excellent communication and written skills.
- With experience in handling either inbound or outbound calls.