|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
We needed suitable candidates for the post of Civil engineer in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can apply.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidate with three to five years experience as civil engineer.
- Knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.