|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
We needed experienced candidate for the post of a Civil Engineer in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Analyze long-range plans, survey reports, maps, and other data to plan and design projects.
- Oversee and analyze the results of soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Prepare cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project's economic feasibility.
- Analyze the results of tests on building materials, such as concrete, wood, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Perform or oversee surveying operations to establish building locations, site layouts, reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors during the planning and risk-analysis stages of a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Three to five years experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Excellent supervision skill.