|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2020|
We requires suitable candidates for the position of Civil Engineer in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications.
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Undertaking complex calculations.
- Ensure Project Management and every day quality / process checks to be conducted on site to ensure effective utilisation of resources.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Liaising with architects, structural designers, vendors, maintainence supervisors and subcontractors.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Four to five years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting.
- Excellent Project Management & Execution Skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD.