|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2019|
We needed experienced candidates for the post of a Civil Engineer in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Develop detailed construction schedules during design and construction phases.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Monitor, update and provide advice to project teams on project schedules, milestones and overall completion timetables.
- Identify and analyse trends and provide advice to project teams on recommended action to support the achievement of project objectives.
- Ability to perform independent CAD work as well as direct and review production drawings of others.
- Responsible for ensuring your team’s tasks, quality, project schedules, budgets, and client satisfaction are met.
- Communicates with project team and clients regarding project issues, holds and attends meetings, as required.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering with two to three years of experience.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, team player, and self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application.