|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
We requires Construction Engineer to fill the post in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can apply.
- Monitor and enforce the adherence to the site standards, rules and regulations.
- Understands application of the current project methodologies and EPC Contractor execution strategies.
- Ensuring overall construction is executed in accordance within applicable specifications, drawings, codes and standards and to the requirements of the Contract.
- Communicating the Project safety standards, site rules and regulations as captured in the PMC and EPC Contractor’s HSSE plans to all personnel.
- Participating in regular on-site EPC Contractor progress meetings, at interface coordination meetings and attend other project meetings as required.
- Understand and responsible for managing the site safety rules for the defined plant area and responsible for the EPC Contractor scope to be executed including all the interfaces and safety requirements.
- Ensuring work and quality related inspections are carried out in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans.
- Participate in site safety audits regarding work execution, permits, work site standards and workforce knowledge of the work
- Ensure the Contractor work scope is managed, controlled and risk assessed by the Permit to work.
- Ensure accurate progress reporting of physical scope completion and endorse as necessary daily progress report and time sheets.
- Ensure all preparatory work is completed prior to commencement of work.
- BS in Civil Engineering graduate.
- Experience in similar position - 5 years.
- Fluent English skills.
- Strong Supervisory skills.