|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
We needed urgently suitable candidates for the post of Customer Service Representative in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can forward resume.
- Enter contracts and equipment specifications into the auction system.
- Ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
- Balance auction results, and take care of accounts receivable, collections and banking responsibilities.
- Set up and maintain auction information systems.
- Process vehicle titles, registrations and legal transfer documents.
- Verify that funds have been collected, and that correct lien holders are paid.
- Build strong relationships with banks, taxation offices, and motor vehicle branches to obtain information and to resolve issues.
- Basic Education.
- Three years in a role where you worked in-person with customers.
- Fantastic computer skills, including the ability to master new systems and enter data quickly and accurately.
- Outstanding people skills – you’re outgoing, diplomatic, patient, and a good listener.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in another language is an asset.