|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
We are looking for eligible candidates for the post of Customer Service Executive in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Consumer Service
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing to the department centralized information hub.
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organization’s products or services. Investigating, solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; coordinating operations team; conducting surveys (when required); forming focus groups (if needed); benchmarking practices; analyzing information and applications Customers use.
- Establish professional relationship with Customers that will enhance sales & frequency.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by lowering number of escalations; preparing and analyse variances; initiating & proposing corrective actions.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolve problems; disseminating advisories, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing repeated problems.
- Provide guidance and steer Handle incoming queries on phone calls/ emails and portal
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Graduate.
- Candidate with three years of prior work, preferably in Procurement or Sourcing OR a customer service environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Knowledge including Excel.