|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOBS
We are hiring experienced candidates for the post of Desktop Support Engineer in Abu Dhabi. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Active participation in IT Projects such as depot moves, hardware rollout and implementation of application software enhancements as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Provide end-user IT support in all aspects including hardware, software and network infrastructure, either directly or through direct liaison and co-ordination with other members of the local IT Team, the Group IT teams and third-party suppliers.
- Ensure that each key task is completed to time scales and levels of quality agreed with the IT Manager at the time of assignment. Where necessary or requested liaise with other members of the IT Team, the Group IT teams and third-party suppliers to complete tasks successfully.
- Logging, responding and resolving IT related issues in a timely manner and according to agreed KPIs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide input into IT hardware and software technical selection and pre-installation services.
- Monitoring the availability and status of connectivity and infrastructure services. Addressing issues where appropriate.
- Document changes to system databases, performing system backups within set timescales, installing upgrades and reviewing technologies throughout the region and recommending potential improvements.
- Degree in Computer Science, or any related field is preferable.
- Minimum of four years experience working within IT Support helpdesk environment.
- Good communication skill.
- Expertise in resolving problems with desktop hardware, software and network related issue.
- Ability to assess priorities against urgency, importance and impact.
- Good communication & interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail with thorough thought process.