|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
We requires eligible candidates for the post of Document controller in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
- Process incoming documentation (registration in the Document Management System, internal distribution, archiving).
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers).
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of supplier’s documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule.
- Ensuring the use of standardised forms and templates.
- Bachelor degree.
- Candidate with two to four years experience in the similar role.
- Literate to Microsoft Office, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems.