|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
We are hiring eligible candidates for the post of a Document Controller in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
- Maintain documentation control procedures.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining document management procedures in line with the company's guidelines and standards.
- Coordinating all activities related to the document management procedures (documents and drawings).
- Entering data in standard registers / data bases.
- Generating various document control reports as required.
- Executing the control management of change documents and follow up.
- Ensuring that controlled data bases contain up -to-date documents.
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Structured and organized.
- Ability to perform work with honesty and diligence.
- Ability to manage and coach team.
- Good time management, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Ability to give and accept criticism and feedback.
- Ability to make decisions.