|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
We requires candidates to fill the post of Document Controller in Dubai.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare reports, presentation on projects as needed.
- Receives documents and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
- Allocates, transmitting and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
- Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
- Accurately updates information as required.
- Check for accuracy and edit files like contracts, purchase orders, RFI, invoice.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Data organization skills.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office.