|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Looking for suitable candidates for the post of Electrical Engineer in Abu Dhabi.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to organize and lead meetings with internal stakeholders as well as clients and suppliers.
- Experienced user of MS Office & Auto Cad.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing tasks as well as being able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Strong communication skills are vital as inter departmental co-ordination within our teams provide clarity and success.