|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
We needed suitable candidates for the post of Electrical Engineer in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Design, develop, select and test electrical components, preparation of specifications, design of testing equipment, research investigations, and report preparation with support/direction of a higher level engineer.
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, calculations, procedures, and criteria
Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Direct activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Coordinate design projects to assure maximum utilization of engineering expertise.
- Provide leadership in preparation, and ensure that projects are controlled with regard to scope, schedule, budget, performing appraisal, etc.
- Establish design criteria for projects using required codes and standards.
- Review contractual content to ensure technical and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure subsequent design changes are documented and transmitted as required to internal and external resources.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, or related field.
- Three to five years experience as Electrical engineer.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage priorities to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Proven ability to multi-task on several design assignments at a time.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office.