|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2019|
Looking for a Civil Engineer to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Coordinate project requirements and features with other civil designers as well as other disciplines including architecture, structural, electrical, mechanical, fire protection, environmental and landscape.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Perform assignments related to planning, design and construction phase services on multidiscipline projects following standard practices, and allowing development of professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Using a range of computer aided software for developing detailed designs.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Reporting Project progress based on actual set targets and achieved at site.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals.
- Good verbal communications and technical writing skills.
- Minimum four years of experience in design and supervision of projects in Dubai.
- Experience preparing design calculations and design documents (plans and specifications).
- Proficiency with civil drafting software including AutoCAD.