|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
We requires eligible candidates for the position of Civil engineer in Dubai. Applicants who are interested please apply with latest resume.
- To prepare, coordinate and monitor the technical and planning requirements of the project with the objective of ensuring progress is meeting targets.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development.
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs.
- To coordinate and liaise with Construction Managers, Site teams, Subcontractors to plan and monitor.
- Education background of bachelor degree or above in Civil Engineering.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to Coordinate and implement Civil standards.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Execution of all duties is to an acceptable standard.