|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
We needed experienced Document controller to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can apply.
- Adherence to project document control procedures and compliance with company’s confidentiality and audit protocols.
- Control, file, log and keep up to date status records of all project communications and technical documentation via an electronic/web based document management system ( specify system ) for remote access.
- Quality check all documents in accordance with project/client requirement.
- Receive, check, classify, categorize, register and store all documents.
- Issue internal distribution checks within review cycles time then returning comments to the originator.
- Develop and create various document folders and organize these to easily searchable and accessible libraries.
- Implement and maintain established documentation procedures.
- Develop and issue overdue document reports.
- Provide safe storage and retrieval of project documentation both hardcopy and electronic format.
- Use version control to ensure transparency of document history and revision.
- BSc Engineering or Business discipline.
- Candidate with three years of experience.
- A high level of fluency in oral and written English is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Excellent Organization skills
- Good knowledge of the document management system.