|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
We needed experienced candidates for the post of an Electrical Engineer in Dubai. Interested candidates can forward updated resume.
- Design, test, install, and maintain large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission and apply principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Project engineering to support capital improvement program.
- Leading troubleshooting efforts to correct problems in the system and resolving all electrical equipment reliability issues and malfunctions.
- Coordinating and planning plant electrical shut downs for both minor and major plant outages.
- Support Reliability Centered Manufacturing initiatives aimed at improving occupancy and efficiency of the process.
- Provide consultations on matters relating to safety, reliability, and the selection of equipment for end-of-life replacement.
- Bachelor in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
- Proficiency in circuit schematic capture and layout.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.