|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2019|
We needed urgently an Office Assistant to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
Industry: Consumer Goods
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
- Answer and direct telephone calls to concerned staff.
- Communicate with employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes.
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments.
- Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records.
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and banking transactions, including the collection, counting, and disbursement of money.
- Make travel arrangements for personnel.
- Basic Education.
- Smart and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organized, focused and precise on figures and numbers.