|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We needed urgently suitable candidates for the post of Sales Executive in Dubai.
Industry: Consumer Goods
- Collaborating with suppliers, buyers and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Plan and develop Sales strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Devising a contract for the suppliers including quality control, accuracy and flexibility.
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Build constructive relationships with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Proven working experience in Sales.
- Up-to-date with the latest Sales trends and best practices.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.