|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2019|
Looking for a HVAC Technician to fill the positions in Dubai.
Industry: Technical Services
- Troubleshoot, repair and service a variety of HVAC equipment including refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, compressors, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, etc.
- Ensures service work is performed professionally, timely and accurately to build confidence and a positive reputation in the eyes of the customer.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment & diagnosing electrical controls and mechanical faults for HVAC systems for proper / efficient functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently whenever its required.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Manages time proactively to ensure scheduled jobs are completed each day.
- Trains and assists other service technicians in troubleshooting and solving issues on the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook required.
- Must be highly credible and trustworthy, and operate with high degree of integrity.
- Self-motivated and high energy.
- Detail-oriented, organized and takes initiative.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.