|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
We needed Logistics Coordinator to fill the position in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply.
- Adhere to all inspections, certifications, legalizations and special processes for shipments destined for select locations.
- Generate pick sheets for outbound shipments, and handover to the Floor In charge;
- Ensure that the Shipment orders (S0) are closed in the system after the shipment has been dispatched from the facility.
- Continuously liaise with operations, customer services and W&D as the case may be in order to regularly update the customer on the status of shipments and for the timely receipt of PODs.
- Prepare necessary reports on inbound & outbound status reports, and any other reports as required by the Supervisor or customer.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Should have minimum three years of experience in the role.
- Must have good knowledge on MS Excel Skills (Vlookup and Pivot Tables).
- Knowledge and experience using SAP;
- Good English Communication Skills.