|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
Looking for a Marketing Executive to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Conducting market research/ Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives / Helping to plan events, projects, and campaigns.
- Contacting suppliers and keeping a detailed list.
- Developing quotes and proposals / PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Filing, documenting and reporting daily activities/ Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing with experience in the similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for marketing.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.