|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2019|
We requires eligible candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer in Dubai. Interested candidates can send resume.
- Contribute to the mechanical design team through design updates, manufacturing, integration, and test of critical spacecraft hardware.
- Checking and reviewing sub-consultants work to control quality and accuracy of info.
- Contribute to component/subsystem specification verification, integration of new designs during manufacturing, and developing/releasing detailed engineering.
- Investigate design factors such as equipment or part availability, manufacturability, ease of assembly, weight and cost; evaluating vendor designs; developing and maintaining all assembly and test documentation; trouble shooting and correcting anomalies and discrepant hardware.
- Support development of processes and procedures for manufacturing, verification, and commissioning of tool designs.
- Author work orders that interpret design engineering drawings into touch labor instructions in the engine integration build cell.
- Generate test plans, identifies and categorizes failures, determines root cause and documents results and recommendations.
- Bachelors in Mechanical engineering with four to six years experience.
- Analytical skills and a business focused approach.
- Communicating and Teamwork skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and presentation skills.