|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
We needed urgently candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer in Dubai. Interested candidates can send Resume.
- Analyze reports, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and design work.
- To ensure coordination with other disciplines is effective for each project.
- Provide guidance and advise to all within the project discipline stream.
- Review and approve Mechanical construction drawings.
- Implement a thorough quality control system to insure the compliance of the project to the intended design criteria, specifications and contract documents by reviewing technical specifications, construction materials, and equipment submittals by the contractor.
- Conduct site inspection, testing and commissioning, preparation of snag list at project completion prior to preliminary and project final hand over from contractors.
- Perform proper coordination and management of all design and construction aspects.
- Oversee project Mechanical works design and construction development in all phases, from conception to executive project and close-out.
- Evaluate, analyze data received and collected then issue reports on progress of works.
- Assigns and coordinates work to Drafters, Designers, and contractors.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Write assignments and guide the fresh Mechanical engineers and monitor their performance.
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft office and AutoCAD.
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills.
- Team-oriented attitude, an attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with design standards is also required.