|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
Looking for experienced Mechanical Engineer to fill the post in Dubai. Applicants who meets job requirements can apply.
- Responsible for supervision of field construction, mechanical, piping and welding activities. Provides technical guidance and expertise to ensure completion within established schedule, in accordance with design drawings, specifications, codes/standards and contractual obligations.
- Lead a design group within the Engineering team throughout the design stages.
- Within the design group act as the client's point of contact for design related issues.
- Within the design group act as the project's design coordinator and contributes to the overall design management activities.
- Responsible for the integrated design delivery of projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Ensure design excellence and delivery of project documentation.
- Responsible for BIM integration and development of innovative working methodologies.
- Take initiatives to develop design manuals, standard design documents, presentations, etc. to increase efficiencies, knowledge and awareness across the wider architectural community.
- Occasional contacts with upper level management and client representatives. Organizes plans and supervises activities of assigned construction personnel of various disciplines and technical personnel dedicated to assigned projects.
- Candidate should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be quality orientated and work proactively with the contractors.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to maintaining a strong health and safety approach.