|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
We requires suitable candidates for the post of Cashier in Dubai. Applicants who are interested for this post can apply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counts and reconciles money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and notifies supervisor if any discrepancy is found.
- Obtains valid authorization for all credit card payments
- Receives and reconciles cash, checks or credit card for payment and issues receipts as required.
- Maintains general knowledge of cash handling and controls and complies to cash handling policies and procedures
- In the event a refund is being requested, initiates checking the system for delinquent accounts or outstanding balance, suggests to apply payment of refund against outstanding balances before processing any refunds.
- Calculates total amounts received and reconciles with supervisor at the end of each shift before closing cash drawers.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Four years of experience working as a cashier or accountant.
- Ability to manage and efficiently complete multiple tasks on time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.