|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOBS
Looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and work closely with them creating engaging and dynamic marketing collaterals - both digital & print. Applicants who are interested can forward CV.
Industry: Online Media
- Designing both print and digital media, including marketing collateral, thumbnails and logos.
- Full understanding of our shows and the marketing materials needed to support our brands, both consumer facing and for the sales team.
- Design creatives that enhance the visual marketing strategy for each show including social posts, website sliders, newsletter templates.
- Design concept presentations and pitches.
- Sit in on and participate in internal & external meetings with Sales, Partners, and other departments with an eye towards creative requirements and needs.
- Create and edit compelling video and photographic content that will be showcased on our social channels and websites. Ability to animate, create GIFs and video a plus.
- Oversee file and art transfers to 3rd party vendors and printers—developing strong working relationships to produce quality deliverables.
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects from concept to completion at once under tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead project based work with Managerial guidance.
- Generate and present design and layout ideas for communications materials-- communicating and collaborating with subject matter experts as needed to develop content.
- BFA and/or MFA degree in graphic/web design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Visual Design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory.
- Online portfolio showcasing relevant projects that demonstrate the designer’s creativity and process.
- Ability to handle a high volume workload, timely and efficiently.
- Fluency in popular social media platforms is essential.
- Effective communication skills, ability to verbalize ideas and concepts.
- Flexibility to fast-paced, unpredictable deadlines, schedules and ability to prioritize projects accordingly.