|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
We needed a Purchase Clerk to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Update forecasting tools as needed to determine material requirements while considering Sales projections, optimum order quantities, lead-times and plant warehouse capacities. .
- Assist in reviewing, developing and implementing of procedures, policy and strategies for the department.
Development and evaluation of KPIs for the department.
- Interact with plant personnel when material stock outs occur and resolve in a timely, economical manner.
- Interact with Accounts Payable and Material Planner to help resolve invoice discrepancies for payment.
Facilitate the return of non-conforming goods in a timely manner by working closely with the vendors, quality assurance, and the manufacturing plants.
- Reconcile vendor confirmations and update forecasting tools and SAP to ensure accurate pricing, quantities and delivery dates.
- Basic Education.
- Have a good level of experience working in procurement, planning and purchasing.
- Have good computer skills including Excel. Word and Powerpoint.
- Be self- motivated and able to work using their own initiative.
- Review, authorize and catalogue requests to economically expedite materials to resolve out of stock issues at manufacturing plants.
- Be a confident communicator at all levels and occasionally able to present to senior management and staff.