|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
We requires suitable candidates for the post of Secretary in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can apply.
Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Greets visitors, answers telephones, directs calls and takes messages.
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer.
- Inventories and orders materials, supplies, and services.
- Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail, receives incoming packages.
- Responds to routine telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- As instructed, maintains supervisor's calendar, makes appointments, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Reviews materials prepared for supervisor's approval for typographical accuracy and proper format.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.