|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
We needed Secretary to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can forward CV.
Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying etc.
- Planning and organizing international travel arrangements.
- Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letters.
- Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts.
- Proactive and extensive diary management.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Should have diploma in Secretarial course or equivalent.
- Good decision making and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in MS Applications.
- Should be able to multi task.
- Must be intelligent,articulate and able to communicate security-related concepts to a range of subordinates.