|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
We requires eligible candidates for the post of an Office Assistant in Abu Dhabi.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Bachelor degree.
- Proven experience as office assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Work management and prioritizing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.