|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
We are hiring candidates for the post of Payable Accountant in Dubai.
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Enter invoices to the A/P module of the general ledger system for payment.
- Supports the daily processing of Accounts Payable requests in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Print checks and process electronic payments.
- Review unapproved invoices electronically and follow-up with staff if invoice approval is delayed.
- Confirm that bank account balance is sufficient to cover checks to be issued.
- File paid invoices.
- Maintain vendor and Accounts Payable related files.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable Detail Aging to GL
Update and maintain vendor database.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas of Accounts Payable.
- Ability to enter a specific number of invoices per month.
- Possess interpersonal, organizational, decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Eye for detail in order to maintain an exceptional level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a discreet and professional manner.