|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
We are hiring eligible candidates for the post of Purchase Executive in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send cv.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Organised, proactive and results oriented.
- Possess a strong attention to details and accuracy is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently.