|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
We needed suitable candidates for the post of Purchase officer in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply with latest CV.
- Prepare, develop, lead and execute procurement strategies, procedures and guidelines.
- Create and manage quotations, comparing vendor costings, negotiating prices, confirming orders, validating deliveries, maintaining accurate purchasing records.
- Carry out proper purchasing planning.
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price.
- Manage price agreements and contracts as required.
- Responsible for validating order details, product delivery and checking invoices for accuracy prior to payment.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure the best terms for the business requirements.
- Ensuring regular tracking of purchase orders status, adherence to deadlines and escalations are done where required will be critical to the success of your role.
- Candidate should be a graduate holder.
- Knowledge of procurement processes policies and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be proactive.
- Ability to solve problems and be highly organised.
- The ability to motivate.