|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
We requires eligible candidate for the post of a Receptionist in Abu Dhabi. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- High school Diploma.
- One to two years experience in the similar position.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work, hours and location.
- Attentive to detail, must demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience to interact readily across different departments within a multi cultural and multi functional environment.
- Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have a full working knowledge of procedures.