|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
We requires suitable candidate for the post of a Receptionist in Abu Dhabi. Candidate who are interested can send CV.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering.
- High school Diploma.
- One to two years experience as a Receptionist.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with phone systems.