|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
We needed suitable candidate for the post of a Receptionist in Dubai. Candidate who are interested can send resume.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence
- Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes.
- Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation.
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments.
- Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records.
- Make travel arrangements for personnel.
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed.
- High school Diploma.
- Three years experience as a Receptionist.
- Proficient in the use of computers, including accounting software, database software, document management software, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates.